Pages

April 24, 2014

With Sympathy for Visible Image


My dear brother in law passed away last Friday and we are all bereft. Too soon, too young. Such a brave fighter gone in a flash. I just had to make something this week as crafting takes me outside myself and helps me. Kind of my therapy. I think I will keep this tag for myself, just needed to make something to clear my head.

I've used the With Sympathy set, Small Butterfly, Harlequin Background and Tall Grass for this and added some fibres and beads as well as some flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

    
   


4 comments:

Adriana B said...

sorry to hear about your sad news, Great tag you have created here too :)

Jean said...

I am sorry to hear about your brother in law. Such a pretty tag.

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

I'm so very sorry about your brother-in-law. beautiful tag

Paper Profusion said...

I'm very sorry for your awful loss Cathi - it's good how crafting might bring you some solace / escape from life's harsh realities. Thinking of you and your family, Nicola x