Pages

April 16, 2014

Egg Hunt Layout for La-La Land Crafts


This week our theme at La-La Land Crafts is Easter or Spring. I chose to do an Easter layout with this gorgeous photo of my girls doing an Easter Egg hunt in our back garden a few years back!!  As usual, I have used lots of gorgeous La-La Land Crafts dies to make this!


I started off using the Heart Border Doily Die over top of my background paper, adding some ink to the edges for nice contrast....I then added another paper layer, then my gorgeous photo and the Postage Stamp Frame from the Travel Frames and Shapes Kit. I gave my Lotus Die a try out making some blue and brown flowers to add to the corners of the photo.  I added the hinge die from the Book Tab and Labels Die Set to my paper layer, again inking the edges, and adding some pearls to act as the screws for the hinge!  I added the Berry Flourish along the frame edge amongst the flowers at the top and bottom of the photo and also added in the lovely Heart Lock and Key Die.


Above the photo I added the Scalloped Banner Die, as well as the Berry Flourish die again. I added some gorgeous pink flowers and beautiful resin butterflies to complete the layout.

I really enjoyed working on this fun pastelly layout this week and hope you like it! 
Thanks again for stopping by!!!


2 comments:

Jean said...

Your work is just divine!

Patricia said...

Loving all the beautiful details on this page...the Lotus flowers are gorgeous!!!