Pages

April 17, 2014

Follow Your Dreams: A Layout for Visible Image


This week I wanted to do a layout of the Visible Image Owner's other daughter, Bethan! She loves purple and had a purple top and lacy scarf in her gorgeous photo, so I used those colors as the basis of my layout.


The photo is against the backdrop of a stone/brick wall so I thought the Brick Wall stamp would be perfect for the layout background.  The gorgeous Prima Princess paper has a beautiful princess (who reminded me of Bethan with her blonde hair!) and this princess is surrounded by butterflies, so of course I had to make some gorgeous 3D butterflies with the Small Butterfly stamp!!  I added tons of gorgeous ManorHouse Creations flowers and a Prima nest. For a final touch I added some Molossi Bricks and Banner, adding the sentiment "Follow your Dreams" from the Believe set.


I hope Bethan and her family like the layout, I had a great time creating it!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie



For more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image Facebook Group, and the Visible Image blog where the April Tag challenge is running so plenty of time to get your entries in. You could win £20 of Visible Image stamps.
    

4 comments:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Love the stamps and how you used them. Stunning creation Cathi :* xx

Jean said...

THis is so pretty!

Visible Image said...

Absolutely love it Cathi, thank you so much.. it will be treasured! Gorgeous embellishments, and the brick wall looks superb too!

Patricia said...

Such a beautiful girl...lovely work on all of your details Cathi!!!