Pages

April 2, 2014

Soar: Layout for La-La Land Crafts


Just a quick post this week, as we are in the midst of a family crisis and need to drive up to Dublin this morning. I did this layout for a Hearts A Flutter challenge for La-La Land Crafts. I use many of their beautiful dies to create this!!


Here you can see where I cut away the butterflies from the paper layer on my layout, to make them look like they are rising out of the paper!! I used the gorgeous Butterfly Set 1 Dies. I also added some Steampunk Heart Cogs Dies for detail.


As usual, I added some Rolled Rose Large Medium and Small flower to my layout, adding in the beautiful Open Leaf Flourish Die leaves as well. 

I hope you like it! Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Beautiful ! Love the butterflies idea <3