Pages

April 9, 2014

Glittermania at La-La Land Crafts


This week our theme at La-La Land Crafts is GLITTERMANIA!!! I have glitter in three different places on this layout: the very glittery and sequined butterfly, the "frosted" glittery Rolled Roses Large and Medium, and using the waste from the two Berry Flourish die cut pieces, I made a mask and used glitter modeling paste to make the glittery leaves on the background of the layout.


I used the beautiful Bird Cage die to reflect the bird cage on the patterned paper, and used the gorgeous Heart Doily Border die to make layers under my photos. My rolled roses are covered in fine Fairy Dust glitter and I have added some fun twine bows and silver charms.


Along with my bold sequined green Prima butterfly I added the gorgeous butterflies from the Butterfly Set 1 dies in blue to balance out the layout.

Hope you like it, thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

Such lovely details!

Patricia said...

Gorgeous floral cluster Cathi...stunning page!