Pages

April 26, 2014

Tic Tac Toe at Sugar Creek Hollow


This week at Sugar Creek Hollow we had to use the graphic below to complete a tic tac toe combination! I did two: a horizontal one of bling, lace and sewing and then the vertical sewing, distressing and die cut!! I have used Blue Fern Studios papers, some pink lace and some natural twine from my stash, some bling and some flowers... The die cut is a new honeycomb die from La-La Land Crafts. I finished off the card with some stitching using brown thread. I hope you like it and will come join us this week!!

4 comments:

Sherry Hickey said...

This is so very pretty, Cathi! Love it!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful card Cathi! The papers are gorgeous and the layout of the card so pretty.
Amelia

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card and so feminine.
Yvonne

Riikka Kovasin said...

Stunning and beautiful!