Pages

April 4, 2014

Easter Wishes Card for Creative Expressions

For printable worksheet for this project, click HERE.


This week I wanted to do an Easter themed card to get my April projects started!! I decided to feature the That Special Touch Tracery mask, Cosmic Shimmer Aurora and Sea Green Sparkle Texture Pastes, and Botanical Spray Set Stamp that I received in my April DT kit!!


To start the card I took the That Special Touch Tracery, Chevron and Polka Dots masks and made patterns onto white card and some scraps of Tim Holtz green paper from Retro Grunge Paper Stash using both the Aurora and Sea Green Sparkle Texture Pastes. I also used this same paper to cut a base for my card. For the blue background on my polka dot patterned egg I used the new Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist in Arctic Blue.


I then cut oval egg shapes from these patterned pieces of paper using my Spellbinders Classic Oval Small die cut. These are my eggs here above!



I took the Botanical Spray Set Stamp and embossed it in Cosmic Shimmer True White Detail Embossing Powder and Pefect Medium onto my green card base. 


Next I added some stitching around the card.


I layered the eggs on foam tape over the stamping.


I added a gorgeous triple bow using Zircon American Seam Binding.


As a final touch for my card I added some gorgeous Bitty Blossom die flowers and the Easter sentiment. 

I hope you like it and thanks so much for visiting!

That Special Touch Mask Tracery  That Special Touch Mask Chevrons  That Special Touch Mask Polka DotsCosmic Shimmer Sparkle Paste Aurora Sparkle  Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Paste Holly GreenCosmic Shimmer Vintage Ink Spray Mist Arctic BlueTim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Stash Retro Grunge  Spellbinder Die Classic Oval Sm Nestibilities  Botanical Spray Set of 2 StampsCosmic Shimmer Detail Emboss Powder True White  Perfect Medium Pad ClearSeam Binding Zircon 100 ydsSpellbinder Die Bitty Blossoms

5 comments:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Wonderful card ! Love the step by step, great ideas <3

Ita said...

Fantastic card love everything about it.
Ita

Craftychris said...

Wonderful card! xx

Patricia said...

The white embossed stamp gives it such a finished look...love the stamp!!!

Patricia said...

The white embossed stamp gives it such a finished look...love the stamp!!!