Pages

April 25, 2014

I Like Your Style: A Layout for Creative Expressions


I'd love to share this layout with you this week featuring the gorgeous Sue Wilson Cordoba Dies from the Spanish Collection.

To start the layout I chose some gorgeous papers from the Tim Holtz Crowded Attic Paper Stash, a lovely brown base and the script patterned paper. I also used some green paper from the stash to make the flowers and background on my die.  I cut the script paper slightly smaller and made tears in the top and bottom of the page I adhered the script paper to the larger brown background. I glued down the torn sections of the paper making flaps.



I took some Coconut White 220 gsm A4 Cardstock and cut out the outside die and inside cutaway die layers of the Sue Wilson Cordoba Dies. I cut the outside largest die again with the green paper to layer behind the white die cut. For the chosen photo of Aine I used the small oval die in the set to cut out her image. I used this same die for my title "I like your style" a sentiment taken from the A5 Umount Antique Dressform stamp set.


I added some gorgeous Sea Green Sparkle Texture Paste which I applied through the That Special Touch Tracery Mask behind my photo. I added loads of gorgeous flowers using the Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms die.  For finishing touches I made a big single bow using the Creative Expressions 1.5" Aqua Silky Crush Ribbon and a Creative Expressions Key Charm.

I hope you like the layout and I thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!

Spanish Collection Cordoba Die  Tim Holtz Idea-ology Crowded Attic Paper StashSpellbinder Die Bitty Blossoms  Assorted Key Charms pk 18That Special Touch Mask Tracery  Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Paste Holly GreenSILKY CRUSH RIBBON AQUA  1.5 Umount Antique Dressforms A5 Stamp Plate

4 comments:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Beautiful layout, love the flowers and cute frame :) xx

cr@fty said...

What a beautiful scrapbook page thanks for sharing
Hugs
Heather

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness... this is so Beautiful! Love all the pretty details and colors!

Ita said...

Hi you must be wrecked,in body and mind,and you are in my thoughts,but I do not want to be in your face.
This lay out would make me interested in scrapbook ,it is stunning in every way,it has everything .
Ita