Pages

July 5, 2014

How Charming Challenge for Sugar Creek Hollow


This week Sugar Creek Hollow's challenge is How Charming. We need to include a metal charm on our vintage card creation. As you can see here, I added a charming bronze colored bird to my card, as well as some metal flowers tucked into my flower cluster. Since my gorgeous little vintage girl is climbing a ladder to her bird house in her garden, I thought it was the perfect detail to add.

I have added lots of flowers and distressed the edges of my papers. I added some lace and pearls and then finished the card off with some stitching. I just love how it turned out and hope that you will join us for the challenge!!!

4 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Soo adorable! I love that beautiful little bird!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty vintage card Cathi. The little metal bird is so lovely. Great design with the flowers and birdhouse.
Amelia

Meggymay said...

Lovely little bird, its a fantastic card and super focal image,
Yvonne

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Beautiful creation.
Greetings Doris