Pages

July 25, 2014

Summer Kind of Girl for Berry71Bleu


(Image Sources: 123456)


This month I went for a monochromatic look for my layout!  Our challenge is all about patterns and I have a lot of them going on here! I have used two different patterned papers, circles patterns in my mask, checkerboard stamps, zig zag pattern in the sewing and pennant chipboards!!


We were generously sponsored this month by Jelly Park Stamps and here you can see the Flip Flops, Four Trees ( I converted them to leaves for my flower cluster!!), and Summer Kind of Girl title. I colored these in using Kaisercraft Fusion markers. I always add to love shells to my beachy layouts and also added some netting for texture! I kept with the coral and purple colors on the background paper.


Our other sponsor for this month is Molossi Chipboard. I have used their fun pennant chipboards to get that feeling of movement. I used some Kaisercraft Fusion markers to color the pennants and then distressed them with some gesso.

4 comments:

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous layout. Love the photo.
Yvonne

Plony said...

Wow, this is stunning!!!! I love what you did with this layout.
Hugs Plony

Adriana B said...

lovely summery page, great colors too

Unknown said...

Love this page Cathi! The stitching details are so cool! Beautiful!