Pages

July 16, 2014

Dancer: A Layout for La-La Land Crafts


This week our theme at La-La Land Crafts was Pins and Pearls. I am away from my studio this summer visiting my parents and didn't bring my pins or pearls, oh no!!! Luckily I got a gorgeous gift from my friend Debbie and inside were some gorgeous flowers with pearl centers and those two gorgeous stickpins!!! Of course I used a ton of La-Land Crafts dies to make this layout too!!


I've added the Rolled Rose Large and Rolled Rose Small and Medium flowers to some gorgeous Prima flowers in my stash.


Here you can see the gorgeous Honeycomb die and Butterflies Set 1.


Here you can see the gorgeous stickpins I have used. I have added the Steampunk Heart Cogs and Open Leaf Flourish leaves to finish off the layout. 

My daughter did a two week camp here and really enjoyed herself, I love how this layout turned out!!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful layout the details and framing look awesome.
Yvonne