Pages

July 23, 2014

New Product Showcase at La-La Land Crafts!

La-La Land Crafts have released some gorgeous new products this month!! Have a look at the gorgeous dies and stamps available HERE in the store!!!


Though I am not a stamp colorer myself, have a look at these amazing new stamp designs, perfect for the summer!!


My first layout I am featuring uses the Lattice BorderLattice Doily Border and Fancy Butterfly dies.


Here you can see the Lattice Doily Border and Fancy Butterfly close up. I just love how amazingly well the La-La Land Crafts dies cut, the waste pieces just fall out and leave behind the most detailed die cuts. I love the stitched details on the Lattice Doily Border and the delicate antennae on the Fancy Butterfly.


In the photo below you can see the detail on the Lattice Border die, again I just love the intricate pattern and stitched detail!


All the above layout uses the gorgeous C'est Magnfique August Kit, using items from the main kit, the Mixed Media kit, Flower Add On, and Embellishment Add On. The kit just fits the beautiful new die cuts perfectly!
My second layout uses the gorgeous nautical themed dies! I just loved working on this one, and my dad loves that he is featured on the internet lol!!!


Here you can see the Wheel & Anchor dies which I have used as accents in my flower cluster. I have also used the Water Lily die adding a bit of bling to the centre!


This close up shows the gorgeous Pelican die, I added lots of shells, tags, masking and inking to my photo cluster.


My final closeup lets you see the beautiful Birds die, I just love them as an accent on a nautical page! My final die I used was the Fancy Bracket die for a few accent layers at the top and the bottom of the layout.


I used the Prima July BAP for my layout here and would love to enter it in their sketch challenge!

2014 July BAP Sketch KasiaK

I really love how both layouts turned out and I really appreciate you stopping by!!

If you love any of these dies and must have them,  click HERE to go SHOPPING!

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful layouts, the new products look fantastic.
Yvonne