Pages

July 2, 2014

Some Super Exciting News!!!


C'est Magnifique Kits

I am so very excited to announce that I have been asked to join the DT for a kit club I have loved and subscribed to for the last two years, C'est Magnifique Kits!!! I will also be the new DT Coordinator at C'est Magnifique Kits!! I am so glad that the kit club didn't shut down and that Leslie was able to sell the business! The new owner Deonna has great ideas for the kit club going forward and I will be helping out on the admin side keeping the blog and Facebook running smoothly! C'est Magnifique will continue to sell international papers and amazing coordinated kits

I have made several layouts and cards with the beautiful July Kit, Sweet Summer Dreams, that I will share later this month, but here is my sketch challenge layout I did! Hope you will check out my fellow DT members gorgeous inspiration here and join the challenge!!


Here is the sketch I based my layout on:


Come join us!!

8 comments:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Wonderful layout ! Love it xx

Maremi's Small Art said...

oh and well done on your DT ! so much deserved :) so happy for you xx

Vicki said...

Congratulations to you, Cathi! Gorgeous LO.

Helen Wallace said...

Warmest congratulations Cathi :D

Sandi Clarkson said...

Awesome news, Cathi!!! Congrats!

Meggymay said...

A beautiful layout and congratulations on your news.
Yvonne

Paper Profusion said...

Congrats Cathi! Well done you. Your layout is stunning. Nicola x

Riikka Kovasin said...

Congratulations! <3