Pages

January 22, 2006

Dear Jane Blocks are Done!

This guy has 73 pieces, 73!!! No wonder it took most of the week to get it done.

I am exhausted. I am feeling overweight and under-exercised. Gonna put aside the Dear Jane for a while and get my personal life organized a bit!

Will still work on some projects when I find the time, but won't start prepping for putting the DJ top together for a little while.

I think having my DH working away from home and also working myself in the evenings and a few hours during the week when the kids are with a sitter is stressing me at the moment...food is always my crutch...but unless I want to go back to my heaviest weight again, I've got to concentrate...so if you don't hear from me for a while...hopefully I'm out walking with my girls! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tracey said...

CONGRATULATIONS on getting your DJ finished! It's quite an accomplishment! I'm still working on getting my quilted. One of these days! :o)

Barbara said...

Hi,

Wow, your Dear Jane blocks are finished! I hope to finish mine some day..

Love your blogg!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

You are finished!!! Yeah! I am still just dreaming over the book...

Sometimes a bit of exercise in winter is just what the doctor orders to perk you up. It is so darn cold here that I am really missing my outdoor time!

Cheers!

Evelyn