Pages

February 12, 2006

Conor and the girls!

OK...remember my quilt I did a few posts back? Here is cute little Conor who I made the quilt for, and my darlings all rolling around in my scrap stash which is barely able to fit in that large basket there behind Aine! One of these days I'll organize them into useable sizes, but for now I kinda just dive into the basket to get fabrics I want! I've pulled out novelties and hand dyes...those are separated, but most other fabrics are happily living side by side for the moment.

I am working on a scrappy 4 patch swap at the moment, nice and simple, but am working up to starting on the alphabet sampler quilt I want to do for Aisling (ashling) my youngest there lying in the scraps, for her 2nd birthday in June...

I am watching Conor and his 14 month old sister Holly from 9am-6pm today along with my kids! Tis only fair, as his mom and dad were the ones that took my kids a few weeks back when I had my dire food poisoning and slept all through the day that Friday! Luckily DH is home at weekends. He's taken the older kids off for a trip to the soft play place down the road (which in Irish terms is about 40 minutes away, LOL!!) I've got the babies and can hear them playing with plastic cups and plates in kitchen...they were across the hall in the bedroom...guess I better go check them out!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: