Pages

March 18, 2017

This Life Is Pretty Wonderful! A layout and Project Life spread for the Scrappery Kit Club


Hello fellow scrappers, I'm back again with another layout and Project Life spread with the gorgeous Jade kits!  I am really enjoying this size this year and think I will be sticking with it for a while! This project uses a lot of Kaisercraft and Cocoa Vanilla goodness and continues the documenting of my daughter's trip to London with her ballet class!


The layout for this project features a specialty paper from Kaisercraft. It is embossed with some beautiful subtle floral patterns and I used the pink and gray Kaisermists from the Color Kit to color the background and have the pattern show more clearly. I always add a small strip of kit paper to the edge of the page protectors where the holes are punched, this paper is a Kaisercraft floral from the Dream Big collecton included in the main scrapbooking kit (TSK).


In this close up above you can see some of the layers of gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla papers from the main kit tucked under the photo. The title "this life is pretty wonderful" is from a Cocoa Vanilla cut apart sheet from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK). I added a coral Kaisercraft Paper bloom and some sequins from the TSK and some splashes of color from the Kaisermist sprays.


Here you can see where I used the chevron stencil to spray the pink Kaisermist. I have added some more paper layers tucked under the photo, some more paper blooms and sequins and a cute die cut leaf flourish from the TSK.


I finished my layout with some strips of journaling about my daughter's trip, you can see where I have sprayed the gray Kaisermist which has really brought out the floral pattern in the background of the specialty paper!


Lots of fun photos in the Project Life spread to accompany the layout! They loved shopping, riding the tube and eating...


These times together were "priceless" for this photo I simply added the cutout from the PLK Cocoa Vanilla cut apart sheet.  I added a few simple pearls from the Bits & Pieces Kit (BPK) in the top corner of the photo to finish it off.

  
I love the Best Day ever cut out, I just popped it up on foam tape and added some pink rhinestones from the TSK. For the photo I simply added some teal pearls from the PLK along with more cut outs "remember" and "always".



For my final pocket in my Project Life spread I added the 4x6 card of the gorgeous Dream Big Kaisercraft paper from the PLK, added a doily, some fun photos of the girls on the Tube again and a little bow from the Pretty Little Pieces in the and the pearls from the BPK.

I hope you enjoy seeing how versatile the Scrappery kits are each month!! You can subscribe to the kits in the store by CLICKING HERE!! Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting and hope to see you back here next week when I share a new project with the kits!!!

No comments: