Pages

March 4, 2017

Cards with the gorgeous Scrappery Jade Kit!


Hello! Cathi back again with a set of cards using my Jade kits!  I always love to do a variety of projects with my kits each month, and cards are always a must!! I am really happy with how these turned out!


For my first card I used the beautiful Free Spirit Wildflowers paper from the main scrapbooking kit (TSK) for my base and the great cut apart sentiment from the Eclectic paper from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) "Hello You Make Me Smile".  I popped the sentiment up on foam tape in the center of the card. For this card I thought the flowers from the kits would be perfect, so I added the lovely cloth flower from the kit, the gorgeous Kaisercraft Sea Breeze Mini Blooms in mint from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK) and the Coral Mini Paper Blooms from the TSK.  I added the cute heart sequins from the Pretty Little Pieces from the TSK and the pearls from the BPK and finished off the card with some sewing around the edges.


For my second card I used the gorgeous Simple Stories Laugh Lots paper from the TSK for my base. The foiled hearts are on other side of this chevron pattern and make a great embellishment. I used the "Because I'm Happy" cut out from the PLK Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit Eclectic cut out sheet popped up on foam for my sentiment. The teal Kaisercraft pearls from the PLK are a perfect little finishing detail for this clean card along with the stitching on the border.


For my final card I am using the TSK Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit Wildflowers paper again for my base. The white tag comes from the Pretty Little Pieces kit in the PLK. and the other two tags com from Cocoa Vanilla Hello Lovely Lucky Dip cut apart sheet also in the kit.  The sentiment is from the Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit Eclectic page and is popped up on foam for added dimension. The pink rhinstones come from the TSK and to finish off the card I added twine bows from my stash and some stitching around the edge.

I hope you enjoy seeing how versatile the Scrappery kits are each month!! You can subscribe to the kits in the store by CLICKING HERE!! Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting and hope to see you back here next week when I share a new project with the kits!!!

No comments: