Pages

March 11, 2017

London Happiness: A layout and Project Life spread for the Scrappery Kit Club

This month my layouts and Project Life spreads are going to feature my daughter's trip to London with her ballet class since I consistently fail these days to capture day to day life in photos. Thank goodness for a selfie obsessed teen who has a bigger social life than me!!

This layout and spread feature lots of different papers from the main scrapbooking kit (TSK) as well as Project Life cards from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) and gorgeous embellishments from the Bits & Pieces Kit (BPK).


My project life spread features Aine with some of her ballet buddies and of course the title card for the spread!


I used the plain mint green cardstock in the PLK For my title card. I used a doily and small alphas from the BPK, the chevron piece is from a Cocoa Vanilla paper in the main kit. The stamp is also from the PLK. The gold letters are from the past Nigella kit.


 The "This was..." card and the cut out embellishments are from the PLK from a Cocoa Vanilla cut apart sheet. The pink rhinestones are from the TSK


This photo and the Snapchat graphic she added were perfect, so I used only minimal embellishment, some words from a paper in the TSK and some clear rhinestones from the Nigella BPK.

The layout I did for this week features the teal ombre Simple Stories Heart paper as a background to the Kaisercraft chevron die cut paper both in the TSK. I really love that effect!


As always I used lots of layers to build up my page. Here you can see labels and a heart embellishment from the Cocoa Daisy cut apart sheets in the PLK.  I tucked in a doily under the photo and some of the mini blooms found in the TSK and BPK! The die cut leaves come from the Pretty Little Pieces set.


I fussy cut some flowers that I tucked in under the right of the flower. Again I layered paper scraps under the photo and added the "Hello Happiness" title.


To finish off the layout, I used some of the teal paper and printed some journaling onto it, cut it into strips and added it to the layout. I like the way the teal in the journaling balanced the teal at the top of the paper and in the Project Life on the other side.

Once again I added strips on the hole punched edge to finish off the layout and Project Life spread and tie them together.

I hope you enjoy seeing how versatile the Scrappery kits are each month!! You can subscribe to the kits in the store by CLICKING HERE!! Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting and hope to see you back here next week when I share a new project with the kits!!!


No comments: