Pages

September 16, 2015

Any Holiday for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Any Holiday!!  I decided as you can see to go for Halloween!! La-La Land Crafts has an amazing selection of Halloween dies and many you can see here!


Here you can see my flower cluster. I have used some flowers from my stash but also have made some gorgeous rolled roses from the Rolled Rose Large and Rolled Rose Small and Medium dies. I have added the cute  Pumpkins Die into the cluster as well as the Broken Fence Die.


Here you can see the Eerie Bats Die in action as well as the Creepy Vines Die.


Finally, you can see the Heart Doily Border Die tucked in behind the photo and flowers and the Boo Banner Die adds the perfect touch!

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: