Pages

March 18, 2014

Thanks Sew Much Card for Couture Creations


I can't believe my time is nearly finished with Couture Creations! It was my first manufacturer's design team and I have learned so much by being on the team and made some great scrappy friends! Thank you so much Andrew, Kerrie and the rest of the family at Couture Creations for giving me the chance to be on your first team!! I will always be grateful!!!! Just one more project this month, sniff sniff!!!  This week I've done a card using a favorite theme of mine: sewing!! I made a card using their gorgeous Sew Jo papers, Asian Wave embossing folder and the Glamour Days Dress Form and Sewing Kit  and Van Roe Royal Oval dies.

I started by cutting a five inch square base for my card in this great ruler paper from the Sew Jo paper pad.
I then cut the beautiful Van Roe Royal Oval die using the same paper.



Next I cut an oval from the Scallop Oval Nesting Dies and
 embossed it using my Harmony Asian Wave Embossing Folder.


I used my Sponge Dauber to ink up the oval die cut in Chipped Sapphire and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.



I wanted to add some of the great die cuts from the Glamour Days Sewing Kit Die
I chose the scissors and spool for this card!



As a final layer on my card I cut out Glamour Days Dress Form Die.


I stitched a border around my base paper, then started layering using the 12mm Foam Mounting Tape.
I added a cute sentiment I had from Prima. 


I hope you like my card!! I really like how it turned out. 


 Couture Creations products used


2 comments:

Ita said...

Hi Cathi love this card.
Ita

Adriana B said...

wonderful card CAthi, love the background too