Pages

November 21, 2013

Seasons Greetings Layout for Visible Image


I wanted to feature this great Christmas Eve stamp that I got and I thought this photo of the girls from Christmas last year was perfect to go with it! I used my Seasons Greetings sentiment stamp for my title in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also added the Brick Wall stamp to the background as brick fireplaces always remind me of Christmas, usually with stockings hanging off them!


I added some gorgeous Prima and BoBunny flowers from my stash and a gorgeous Molossi chipboard chandelier which I embossed in Black and used Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Wax.


I added some Molossi chipboard flourishes to my flower clusters as a finishing touch. The papers used are Prima Holiday Jubilee.


I really love how this turned out and I hope you enjoyed looking! If you like any of the stamps, simply click on the link or image to head to the shop.


Visible Image also run a challenge each month on their blog.
This month the theme is:
Use a Visible Image Sentiment stamp on a project and link it up, easy peasy,
and you could win £20 of your choice of Visible Image gorgeousness!
Join us over at our fan page on Facebook or join our GROUP!
This month if you load a Visible Image project you've created in the group,
you also have a chance at another £20 prize, you have to be in it to win it though,
so I hope you have a look at the site and get some stamps and join in.

   

4 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

A great layout , love your use of details as well as the space! Hugs trace x

Visible Image said...

We adore this Cathi! What a brilliant layout, perfect for our poem! Love the photo of your girls. Awesome work! Thank you x

Pat Taylor said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love everything that you've done xx

Lisa said...

A fab lo and great use of stamps too :D