Pages

October 23, 2013

Vintage Fairies for Paper Wings Productions

For my What's Up Wednesday post I want to showcase two new stamp sets I have: 


   
If you know me, you know I love all things vintage, so I had to make some vintage cards. I challenged myself to use things only from my Paper Wings Productions Nesting Components kits as well! Luckily the June Nesting Component Kit came full of gorgeous Pink Paislee Hope Chest goodies, including the 6x6 papers that I used here!


My first card I did uses an image from the Fairies Clear Stamp Set. I stamped it onto the Hope Chest paper and colored it in with Chipped Sapphire and Old Paper Distress Inks. The glittery stars and the sentiment came from the Hanging Stars Clear Stamp Set. I used a gorgeous Prima vine that came from my September Nesting Component Kit. I finished it off with some Martha Stewart small butterfly punches.


I love using vintage images, so I just had to take one from the Winged Things Clip Art Sheet, this little fairy girl is just perfect for the sentiment I took from the Fairies Clear Stamp Set. The velvet ribbon is from the April Nesting Component Kit, which has sold out! I used my sparkly embossing powder to emboss the edges of the vintage image for a great antique touch.

Thanks so much for looking, I hope my cards have inspired you to look into the gorgeous stamp sets, vintage images and mixed media kits Paper Wings Productions stock.

There are a lot of gorgeous Halloween projects being posted on the Paper Wings blog this month, here is a vintage card I made earlier this month with Paper Wings Stamps and images, more details here.


Norma has done a great Halloween Tag and Dias de los Muertos Layout!

  




Hope you come visit the Paper Wings Productions shop and check out the kits and stamps!!


No comments: