Pages

September 2, 2013

Frosted Designs Numbers Challenge and a Fun Announcent!!

This week's challenge is about numbers! We want to see you use a number (or many numbers) in your card, layout, or off the page project!



I found this gorgeous vintage image using a big number 4, how fun is that? I added the "you" to make it a card you might give with a gift "For You" etc... I added some burlap, ribbon and a gorgeous Prima flower to finish my vintage card off.

If you play along, you could win this prize from my favorite chipboard company (I am not biased, honest!!)....
$30.00 Chipboard and Bling pack

I hope that you come play along with us at Frosted Designs!!


The fun announcement is that Frosted Designs 
is opening up an online store!!!

Now you will be able to get your scrapbooking, card making, and mixed media supplies from us!! :) They will have stores in both the United States and Australia so we will be able to ship worldwide! The store will be open September 6!

No comments: