I got everything done I said I wanted to do and I have photos to show it!
- Eat healthy throughout the day, and drink 1 1/2-2 liters of water!! I did sneak in a little bread and nutella tonight, but drank 1 liter of water and ate healthily today, much better than I usually do!
- Sew a gift for a friend. Got a few or 6 baby vests/onesies done for my fertile friends! Baby Catherine arrived last night, twins Paige and Holly and little Dorothy arrived in November…they each got their initials as design elements on the onesies. I also managed to get started on my friends memory bear.
- Going to pull out the rag rug that I bought 10 or more years ago!! Took a minute to remember how, but got back into it tonight
- Go for a walk. Walked with the kids down to the park. Lost sense of taste again tonight with head cold though.
- Use my dishcloths and scrubbies instead of sponges and paper towels. Check.
- Read a book in bed by 11pm. Katy thinks this is the only one I won’t be able to do…hmmm…seeing as its 11:06pm as I type, I think she may be right, but will continue to try for this…there just aren’t enough hours in the day!
Tomorrow I hope to continue working on the teddy bear, the DJ triangles and the slipper. Dave is back to work, but kids and I still have our lazy days till next Monday!