I got everything done I said I wanted to do and I have photos to show it!
- Eat healthy throughout the day, and drink 1 1/2-2 liters of water!! I did sneak in a little bread and nutella tonight, but drank 1 liter of water and ate healthily today, much better than I usually do!
- Sew a gift for a friend. Got a few or 6 baby vests/onesies done for my fertile friends! Baby Catherine arrived last night, twins Paige and Holly and little Dorothy arrived in November…they each got their initials as design elements on the onesies. I also managed to get started on my friends memory bear.
- Going to pull out the rag rug that I bought 10 or more years ago!! Took a minute to remember how, but got back into it tonight
- Go for a walk. Walked with the kids down to the park. Lost sense of taste again tonight with head cold though.
- Use my dishcloths and scrubbies instead of sponges and paper towels. Check.
- Read a book in bed by 11pm. Katy thinks this is the only one I won’t be able to do…hmmm…seeing as its 11:06pm as I type, I think she may be right, but will continue to try for this…there just aren’t enough hours in the day!
Tomorrow I hope to continue working on the teddy bear, the DJ triangles and the slipper. Dave is back to work, but kids and I still have our lazy days till next Monday!
You're off to a great start!
How cool that you are keeping up with your promises so far. I'm very proud of you. I am doing the Weight Watchers thing myself. I don't have a problem with drinking the water though, I love water and can easily drink a half gallon or more a day.
Didn't you do well. I had a bit of a lazy day LOL.
Wow, great start! Love the onsies, my husband who was reading over my shoulder called them very cool.
I think you've done a remarkable job only to slip slightly on the bedtime one - we won't tell if you don't :o)
Looks like you've got a great start going to the New Year, Cathi. :o) Wishing all of you love, blessings, peace and JOY in 2008! ((HUGS))
wow! i'm ver impressed! keep up the good work. lucy x
Looks like a great start! I am starting my new eating plan today. Yikes!
Wow -- and here I am on the second and I'm still trying to decide on my goals for the year!! Good going! Sorry to hear you and the family were ill for the holiday -- but it sounds like you had a fantastic trip to the states. Here's hoping your new year is filled with joy, love and laughter (and that your resolutions are ones you enjoy keeping!).
Wow! You have been so busy. I think the teddy bear is very special, it will have alot of meaning for her.
Post a Comment