Pages

November 13, 2017

"Wild" Card Set from The Scrappery Kit Club Violet Kits!


Hello my crafty friends! I'm back again!!  This week I have a set of cards using the gorgeous Violet Kits.  I love all the elements included in the kits, as I have so many options for layering when I make my cards.  I just love the gorgeous images and colors in the Bohemian Dream line from Cocoa Vanilla Studio that is featured in the Violet kits.


My first card I chose the Flower Child paper from the Bohemian Dream collection found in the main scrapbooking kit (TSK). I added a stitched border in white around the paper for a nice detail.  I then added a chipboard frame to the card from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK)  On top of the frame I added the butterfly and the Stay a little bit Wild cutouts from the Bohemian Bits paper in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK).  I added the flower ephemera from the TSK as well as the flair. For my final touch for the card I added some pink bling from the TSK as well!


This is my favorite card this week, I just love that little bird!!  I used the Abstract paper from the TSK as my base and then used the bird image cut out form the Bohemian Bits paper in the PLK. I added a stitched frame around both of them for a nice detail and to tie them together with the other card in the set!  The "cherish" die cut I've added in a layer over the bird image which was raised on foam tape. Both the flower ephemera and the cherish die cut are from the TSK.  I finished off the card with some gold bling from the BPK.

I love to make cards with our kits as they are full of gorgeous papers and embellishments to make so many gorgeous and detailed cards!  Next week I will be doing a layout with the kits, so you can do so many types of projects!  I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.

No comments: