Pages

March 11, 2016

Spring Inspiration with Riddershlom Newport Papers


Spring is coming and Easter is on the way, so I wanted to share the gorgeous pink pastel papers in the Newport collection! I have chosen a sweet photo of my eldest when she was little, on a nature walk we did one spring afternoon many years ago! I chose for my base page the beautiful Breeze paper, so soft and beautiful!


I just love using the cutouts from the collections and this layout is no different. You can see some tags and pieces I used and some of the butterflies I cut out from the papers too!. I made some small blooms using the papers from the collection as well.


I love adding the Riddersholm Glitter Glass to a layout for some extra texture. Here you can see lots of the stitching, misting, splashing and stamping I have done too. I just love the ivy vine I found in my stash, added a great touch to the woodland photo!


Here you can see a few layers of the Postcard paper, which is the same paper I used to make my pretty little rolled blossoms. Finally, after adding more flowers and vines, tags and stamping to my layout, I finished it off with a title chipboard from Wycinaka: Sweet Love.

I had a great time working with layers and mixed media for this layout and I hope you like it! It was great to get out some of my favorite stamps and just have fun.

Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments: