Pages

October 23, 2015

Smile and Be Happy


Hello fellow scrappers, I'm back with my first layout using the gorgeous Barn Market papers!! I chose the Spottet Rose paper for my layout today, using a gorgeous cut out tag and title from the Barnmarket page.  I just love this photo of my daughter teaching her dad how to do selfies!


On my background I used a Prima mask and Shimmerz Texturez then added my photo. I used lots of Prima and Petaloo flowers from my stash and cut out some butterflies from the Barnmarket page.


I added some gorgeous branches from the Winter Branches set of La-La Land Crafts dies, love the design!


Here I tucked in a gorgeous chatelaine chipboard.by Wycinaka... I added in my title and a few more butterflies and added a few splashes to finish it off!  Check out the new Barn Market collection in the store, it is just beautiful!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO. I've been looking for paper like this for a long time!

Kathy Bradley said...

Cathi,
Beautiful page and design! And, the photo is awesome!