Pages

April 15, 2015

La-La Land Crafts New Release for April 2015!!

La-La Land Crafts make the most amazing dies. They cut like a dream and have so many amazing designs!! Just check out their new die release (and their gorgeous stamps if you are a colorer!!!)



There are lots of great garden themed dies in this release and I decided to make some quirky layouts using images of my girls in different scenes!!! Here is my first layout:


For this first layout I actually had my daughter pose for the idea I had! I wanted to have her leaning out the gorgeous Arched Window Die.


Here you can see where I have added a die cut from the Groovy Elements Die Set. I also used the Stitched Ribbon Die Set  to build up a nice texture and design for my background. I took a piece of lace from my stash to make a little lace curtain in the window!!


I put the potted plants in the window and had my daughter holding the rake and shovel from the Love To Garden Die Set. I thought it would be so much fun to put the dies to use in a vignette using a real photo! I hope you like it! I added some flowers from Prima and Petaloo and titled it My Little Gardener!



For this layout I used a photo of my girls harvesting some lettuce in our garden when they were younger and set a little garden scene. I layered some papers to add to the design and added the Heart Scroll Corners Die to finish off the design.


 I used the cute Groovy Border Die at the bottom of my daughters image to make it seem like they were in a lush flower and veggie filled garden.  The Diamonds Lattice Border covered in flowers is kind of reminiscent of a flower planter.


I also added the Tall Birdhouses Die  and Topiary Die  to set the scene. I titled it Love Life.

The dies are stunning and are selling quickly! Pop on over and get yours soon!!


1 comment:

Carole Wright said...

Hi Cathi these are adorable, wow. x