Pages

January 22, 2015

French Garden Cards for Meg's Garden and a Farewell!


Hello my crafty friends!! Today I'd love to show you some cards I've made featuring the gorgeous 6x6 Meg's Garden French Garden Collection. I've used lots of products from Meg's Garden to complete my cards and I hope that you enjoy the final products!!

For my first cards above on the left, I used the gorgeous Small Rectangular Parisian Frame to frame one of my images from the Meg's Garden French Garden Cut and Create page. All of the images I used for my card come from this page.  I painted the Laser Frame in pink to tone in with the gorgeous flowers on the page. I added a Paper Lily, Pale Pink Heirloom Flower, and Hot Air Balloon Vintage Trinket. For a finishing touch I added some pink stitching.

For the second card above used another image from the French Garden Cut and Create page. I added some Paper Doily Strips under the image then a gorgeous Pink and Cream Open Paper Rose and a buttefly from the A4 Butterflies Transparency. The ribbon comes from the Temptations in Green package of goodies and I finshed off the card with black stitching.



For my next two cards above I used more of the gorgeous 6x6 Meg's Garden French Garden Collection and images from the French Garden Cut and Create.  I love the vintage dress on the lady in the first card! I layered the image on a 10 cm Paper DoilyI inked the whole card and the Paper Lily with Spiced Marmelade Distress Ink to tone in with the image. I added a gorgeous Butterfly Vintage Trinket, some 5cm Green Leaves and a lovely little Ivory Small Rose.

My second card above again uses a vintage image from the collection, some lovely gold ribbon from the Temptations in cream, camel, copper & brown and two gorgeous butterflies from the A4 Butterflies Transparency. I finished off both cards with more black stitching.

I love the way my vintage cards turned out and hope you do too!! 
Thank you for stopping by!!


Supplies from Meg's Garden:


Supplies from Stash:
Mask
Modeling Paste
Mist
Stamp
Alpha

1 comment:

Plony said...

Very very lovely vintage cards.....I love the way your cards turned out too.....You can be very happy with this cards.
xxx Plony