Pages

December 17, 2014

Dream Card for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Anything but Christmas! I wanted to showcase the gorgeous Garden Bench Die so I found a great vintage image of a girl sleeping on a chair! I fussy cut around her and she looks perfect sleeping on my bench. I decided to build a garden around her using some Petaloo flowers and many of the gorgeous roses using the Rolled Rose Large Die and Rolled Rose Small & Medium. I added some leaves using the Open Leaf Flourish die. I added a bird in my garden using the Birds Die and the Tim Holtz "dream" sentiment. I added some twine loops and stitching to finish it off.

I really hope you enjoy my little card!!


Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts
 by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: