Pages

August 27, 2014

Back to School with La-La Land Crafts!


This week at La-La Land Crafts our theme is "Back To School". I chose a great photo of my daughters first day of school a few years back and of course used lots of La-La Land Crafts dies!


I chose some fun bright green and yellow papers and accented with Prima Marketing flowers in coordinating tones along with gorgeous rolled roses using the Rolled Rose Large and Rolled Rose Medium and Small dies! I tucked in some of the Berry Flourish die cuts into the flower cluster. In the corner of the close up you can see the gorgeous hinge I used from the Booktab and Labels Die, you can see this more in the full photo of the layout, I love how it balances out the composition.


I decided early on in my layout that I was going to use the Hot Air Balloon Die along with the photo of my girls to kind of symbolize the journeys and adventures they would go on in their new school year. I added some fun layers using the Scallop Bracket Die and the Fancy Bracket Die. I used a lot stitching to accent my layout as well as some liquid pearls and regular pearls for flower centers. I really love how this turned out!

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

No comments: