Pages

August 14, 2013

C'est Magnfique Guest Designer - Final Layout


I saved my favorite for my last layout to share on the blog. I just loved the blue and green color palette on this one. I love using banners and layered several under my photo, then piled on the flowers!!


I just love the flower add-ons that Leslie puts together for each kit, such an amazing variety to use for your layouts in addition to ones included in the main kit. This month's sold out quickly!


I used the Shimmerz olive branch spray from the Embellishment add on for the background of my layout over my masked chicken wire template, I love the subtle color it gave it!

I hope you go over to C'est Magnifique and check out this months kits, there are only a few left!! Better yet, subscribe so you will be sure to get all the kits!

3 comments:

Sarah-R said...

This is gorgeous Cathi! Love the big banner elements and such a fantastic picture!
BTW - love the new blog design too ;)

Helen Wallace said...

A great design and I love the soft colours with that yummy cluster :)

Vicki said...

Stunning layout, Cathi!!