Pages

June 5, 2013

Playing with my May Nesting Components Kit from Paper Wings Productions!


I recently bought a kit from Paper Wings Productions and just fell in love with it!! I love that each kit comes with a medium of some sort (this kit had white Dylusions spray), stamp set and a sheet of vintage images, and tons of other embellishments. I have so much left and was able to use the kit to make 4 cards, 2 layouts and an altered project (a few will be revealed later as part of other DT work).

Here is my original project I started with using the kit :) just love all the vintage images they give you...

This is the May kit I worked with:

This is their new June kit I ordered yesterday!! Lots of Hope Chest goodness in this one, and an ink pad I don't own yet!!

Please go over and check them out at Paper Wings Productions, you won't regret it! They also make some amazing stamp sets,I  love their vintage and texture stamps but they have some great sentiment and quote stamps too... And I just love their Frida Kahlo and Dia de los Muertos stamps so unique...don't miss them!!

3 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome work!

Ita said...

Hi how clever are you lol this is fantastic,I would never thought to buy a kit,I did a card at the week end that is way outside my normal work but i am pleased with it.
Will have a look at their site,
Happy sunshine week
Ita

Adriana B said...

wow these are awesome, love your page and cards :)