Pages

April 15, 2013

April Reveal at Paper Mixing Bowl - You Brighten up my Day


Here is our gorgeous recipe for April, just love those colors and the sketch:


I used the main ingredients, all the colors. For my utensils I covered it in whip cream (I used gesso), I used music paper for my music inspired elements, lots of May flowers, birds as my signs of spring, torn paper strips and masking with molding paste.

I was inspired by the journalling prompt of sunshine, but interpreted it as "You Brighten Up My Day"!!

The papers are from the gorgeous Prima Lyric collection, Tando Chipboard Birdcage, Prima and Petaloo flowers, and a little bit of Couture Creations in there with my Endless Dreams Tranquility flourish die!

We'd love to have you come play with us!! 
Come join us at Paper Mixing Bowl!!

I'd love to enter this in the A to Z scraplets April Challenge (title), the Creative Inspirations Paint Spring colors challenge and Scrap for Help April Challenge (book paper)

9 comments:

Cherished said...

Beautiful Page. Love the colours.

Belinda Scott said...

Just love the colours that you have used!!! Thanks for entering the A2Z Challenge :D

DIANA L. said...

Your layout is so BEAUTIFUL!! I just love all the colors you used.
Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints. We would love it if you would mention out challenge in your post so others may join in.
CI design team member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Shea said...

I LOVE this layout and all the design elements you've used! Those torn strips of music are a fantastic touch, as are the gorgeous florals. This is overall a stunning piece! Do link up to us at Creative Inspirations Paints so that we may put you in the running for a prize, and thank you so much for sharing this piece!

http://creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/2013/04/ci-paint-inspired-by-spring-colors.html

Drea Slee said...

SO gorgeous!! I love the colors and texture!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty love all the details!
Thank you for joining in on the
A2Z challenge!

CathQuillScrap said...

Your page is awesome...love the bright colours

Lydell Quin said...

Such a pretty page. Thanks for submitting to S4H this past month!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page cool design!