Pages

February 20, 2013

I Love You So Much My Sweetie!

Yay! This was featured on 13 Arts Love Challenge!


I really love the papers in the Scraps of Elegance February Kit and those fun Pink Paislee Secret Crush Paper Goods die cuts!! I love how this turned out.

I am entering this into the Zeus and Zoe love challenge, the Get Creative love challenge and the Scrap Africa Hearts challenge, there are little die cut hearts in the cluster in many places and they are all over the paper layers too :). I love my girls so much and just love this fun photo of my eldest on her first horse ride!

13 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a sweet and soft layout Cathi! Love that sweet photo and the beautiful accents! Fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

Debbie said...

Love what you have done with the Scraps of Elegance kit Cathi! I also purchased it but have yet to use it! Love your cluster of flowers! I was surprised to hear that you grew up in Silver Spring, MD and then moved to College Park. It's funny as I also lived for a couple of years very near College Park.

Елена Смоктунова said...

Very gentle and beautiful!Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

Keren Tamir said...

so beautiful CAthi!! just adore this!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page. Thank You for playing with 13arts

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Such a sweet page :) Thanks for sharing with us at Scrap Africa!!

Katharinka // Kasia Grzegorzewska said...

Beautiful layout!!!
I love the powder colors :))
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa :*

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

So sweet =)

Elizna said...

Beautiful layout :-D Thank you for playing along @ Scrap Africa!

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Zeus and Zoe challenge.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So so so beautiful!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

Irini said...

Pretty layout!....so sweet, thank you so much for playing along with our Love challenge
hugz
irini

Channa said...

Gorgeous lo, love the soft touch, thank you for joining us at Scrap africa, Channa