Pages

December 1, 2012

December Reveal for Paper Mixing Bowl!

I am so very proud to be on the DT for the clever recipe challenge at Paper Mixing Bowl! The monthly colors, sketch and recipe ingredients really inspire you to pull out stash and get creative. Here is this month's sketch.

And here is my take on it:

I used beautiful Riddersholm papers from last year, some Simple Stories and MME die cuts...I wrapped up a present (Wrap it up) and tied a pretty red satin bow (Stick a Bow on it)... I used metallic elements (Jingle bells which also count for buttons baubles and bells) and used the lovely snowflake ornaments for my Let it Snow utensil! For the directions I journaled about our tradition of going somewhere fun in Ireland for our Santa visit...we have seen Santa at a zoo (Fota Island in Cork), a CAVE (Ailwee Caves in Galway) and a Castle (Bunratty Castle in Clare). This is a photo of the girls at the Zoo visit going down a slide!!  I used twine and clipped the photo and journaling on and hung the snowflakes and bells like ornaments. I had a lot of fun working on this!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Finally I can post! I love what you did. Great job. love those snowflakes.