Pages

October 1, 2012

Haunted DT Layout for Paper Mixing Bowl!!


I had a lot of fun with this month's layout and went for a Halloween theme using a photo of the girls from last year and the fun pumpkin we carved...


For my utensils I:

  1. Carved Something: My skeleton framed image in the photo cluster
  2. Disgused Something: The frame that holds the title was inked with Versamark and embossed several time for a metallic look...
  3. Caught something in a Web: I used several web stickers and then added cheesecloth cobwebs around the layout...
  4. Steampunked it up: I added some screw head brads and a gear...
  5. Went Batty: I added some bats around the photo cluster...
I journalled about our Halloween memories from last year...I added some beautiful Prima flowers and some spiders crawling up the page onto the scroll which is also a part of the recipe... I misted the page with Hag's Wart Orange by Lindys Stamp Gang...

Please come by and join us this month at Paper Mixing Bowl!!

3 comments:

Sarah-R said...

This is fabulous Cathi - wonderful work with this month's recipe!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

LOVE halloween and everything about them :). Beautiful layering and fun photo. Makes me happy just looking at this LO.

Drea Slee said...

Very awesome page!!I love the cheesecloth and embellies!!