Pages

September 14, 2012

Once Upon a Sketch/CSI Challenge #36

This is my first time doing the CSI challenge and I hope I have done it right! There are so many details, I hope I don't overlook anything!!

This is the information provided for the case:
I used the beautiful sketch and the color scheme provided as my basis for this layout using C'est Magnifique Kit's beautiful September kit with Riddersholm Huntington Gardens papers.

Evidence Used: mesh (white netting) on tags as bows and as a layer under the banner and lace..., misting...

Testimony: I put journalling in three different areas...two under the photos...one describes the continents I have seen as part of my story is my great love of travel... the other is my roles right now: wife, mother, daughter, sister, crafter, traveller, friend... on the two tags I have more journalling about my family, getting as much done as I can with the limitation of (a thankfully non-agressive) multiple sclerosis diagnosis, my ever present obsession with crafting and with travel!

I am also entering this layout for the Bird is the Word challenge for the word "story".

Thanks so much for taking the time to look.

12 comments:

Sarah-R said...

This is absolutely stunning Cathi - fabulous!

Tracee said...

Great layout love the soft dreamy look Tx

Cathy said...

Gorgeous page Cathi.. love the softness you have created and your background looks amazing!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Very nice take on the challenge Cathi! really fab background work! thanks so much for joining in with us at OUAS!

Romy said...

You did an amazing job on the challenge! It's such a gorgeous lay-out! I like your work on the background. Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Uauuu, love it,beautiful LO, thanks for joining in at BITW!!

Keren Tamir said...

love this Cathy!! beautiful LO thanks for playing with us at BITW

I'm having a giveaway on your blog http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca/2012/09/giveaway.html

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful!!! Lovely job with the sketch. So glad you joined us at OUAS!

Georgia Heald said...

Gorgeous page, love the soft feel with a slight grunge edge =) Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS =)

Torill said...

What a great colorcomb!
It looks soo smooth!
Thank you for joining BITW!

Vicky Alberto said...

Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the OUAS challenge!

Linda said...

Love your work!

Thx for joining us at BITW :)