Pages

January 15, 2014

Cherish



This week Scrap Africa is hosting a RECYCLED challenge. I have added some Christmas recycling to this layout!! The corrugated board is from the flap of a box we just received with belated Christmas presents in it and I have also used some white netting on the photo matting which held some Christmas chocolates that came in a stocking! I used lots of Molossi chipboard on this layout as well as paper from Manor House and all of their flowers!


I used the gorgeous Lampost #3 chipboard piece for this layout. I inked it with Black Soot Distress Ink then took my Lilac Gold Gilding Wax and you can see the amazing metallic golden sheen this adds to your chipboard!


The second piece of Molossi chipboard I used is the Cherished word chippie. Again it was inked in black and I used the Lilac Gold Gilding Wax to highlight it.


I used tons of Manor House flowers on my layout here you can see a Black Ballerina Flower from the Classic Mix. The grey flowers are from the Minuettes Pink Mix.  The large purple and smaller lilac flowers are from the Razzles Card pack in purple.


The papers I used are from the Manor House Believe paper collection. I used the Us Together paper for the base of my layout. For my fussy cut butterfly I placed on my flower cluster, I used an image from the Elements Cards paper.


Lamp Post #3Ballerina - classic mix  Minuettes - Pink mix  Razzles Card pack - PurpleUs together  Elements cards

8 comments:

Unknown said...


I love this layout Cathi,

Sylvie

Helen Wallace said...

Such a pretty page Cathi....love the soft photos and that darling ballerina flower. :)

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Gorgeous LO, Cathi!

Channa said...

Such a pretty page!!

Monica said...

I just love that purple! love all your recycled bits.

Denise van Deventer said...

Fabulous page Cathi! Absolutely love the colours, styling and blooms! Love it to bits! ;-)

Erica said...

Absolutely beautiful Cathi! Wow, love the flowers, such pretty details on this layout!

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Love what you have done with the challenge Cathi. It really is amazing what we can recycle onto our pages.