Pages

January 28, 2014

Cousin Love: A Layout Without Flowers??!!??


I still have tons of paper and embellies left from my Love is in the Air January Kit, though I have used up all my flowers!!! This is a real departure for me, no flowers, very modern layout, but I love how it turned out!!!


Lots and lots of layers and texture for this layout, but no flowers, shocking for me I know! This layout uses TONS of Your Are My Happy papers, embellies and stickers from the Love is in the Air main kit! I added the corrugated paper, drywall grid tape and twine from my stash, as well as Maya Road Say Cheese Metal Vintage Trinkets and Kraft Journalling Spot. I had to add a little gesso to the corrugated board, it is hard for me not to, lol!!


I just love this photo of Aine and her cousins, they don't get together very often as the boys live in Portugal with Dave's brother and wife, but they get along great! I just wish my youngest didn't hide from cameras or cry on sight of them, I really do miss having her as part of the photos!!


I hope you enjoy having a look at this layout and if you are interested in getting the Love is in the Air kit, run over and check it out!! The "clean" option of the kit is SOLD OUT, but if you love sprays and masks, a few of the "messy" version of the kit are still in stock, but they are going fast, so hurry and get it while you can!! 

2 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

This is fabulous Cathi! I feel very bad about having so many of your flowers now! Do you need any back? (Please say no!) Nicola x

ruthsplace said...

I really love this layout!