Pages

January 17, 2014

Feature Friday: Featuring Vintage Clip Art Sheets


Hi Cathi here for Feature Friday!! I want to feature the numerous gorgeous Clip Art Sheets at Paper Wings Productions for this post, but have also used 8 different stamp sets as well!!! I took the gorgeous Prima Delight 6x6 papers from the November Nesting Components Kit. to use for my backgrounds and built up the details of my background using numerous stamps from Paper Wings Productions.


The first card features an image from the Winged Things Clip Art Sheet.  For my sentiment I used a great stamp from the Stars Cling Stamp Set. For the background I used postmark and script stamps from the Text Melange Cling Stamp Set, then took my gelatos and used the Art Textures Cling Stamp Set and stamped some gorgeous polka dot texture with a real watercolor effect that you get when you stamp with them. I finished off the card with some Prima Bark Stars, lovely flowers, some May Arts burlap ribbon and some cheesecloth.


For my second card I took the beautiful image from the Spring Flowers Clip Art Sheet. Again, I took my gelatos and used the Art Textures Cling Stamp Set. I added a clock from the Worldly Women Melange 2 Cling Mounted Stamp Set repeatedly on the background. I then used the A Banner Day Clear Stamp Set to make the sentiment. I finished the card off with a few flowers and a doily.


I had a lot of fun with this last card. The vintage image comes from the Summer Clip Art Sheet. Again I used the Art Textures Cling Stamp Set with my gelatos, using the blue with the polka dot texture to make it look like more bubbles! The sentiment is from the Kind Words Cling Stamp Set. I used the starfish and shell stamps from the Sea Melange Cling Stamp Set in the background to add to the design. Finally on the vintage image I took the stamp and postmark from the postcard stamp in the Writing Backgrounds Cling Stamp Set to make the image look like an old postcard. I really love how that looks!! I love blue and brown together and I think it suits a beach theme perfectly. I added some gorgeous teal and brown flowers, some shells and some cheesecloth.

Thanks for visiting today and don't forget we would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group, to Pinterest, or leave a comment with a link to your project. You can also check out our Facebook Page and You Tube Page for daily inspiration.

No comments: