Pages

January 31, 2014

Tres Chic!


This is my fifth project this month using the gorgeous stamps we got in our January DT parcel! This week I decided to do a layout with the Umount Antique Dressforms A5 Stamp Plate and lots of other goodies from Creative Expressions!!  I used the gorgeous Crowded Attic Tim Holtz Paper Stash and layered up many layers, using the antiques button page as my base, then adding the sage green paper adding some stitching and ripping to the edges.  I used a lot of ripped paper and stitching to create interest in my central photo mat as well.

 

You can see where I used Cosmic Shimmer White Detail Embossing Powder to emboss the antique dressform which I fussy cut out and used as an embellishment in my flower cluster. I used the gorgeous Creative Expressions Brown Zipper Roses, White Organza Ribbon Roses, and Small Metal Leaf Embellishments for my flower clusters. I also added butterfly die cuts from the Spellbinders Fanciful Flight set and some rolled flowers from the Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms set which I edged with gorgeous Creative Expressions Enchanted Gold Gilding Wax.


I used the script stamp from the Couture Creations Ornate Frame 3 in 1 Set and did some background stamping of the same antique dress form, all in Walnut Stain Distress Ink. I also used the ink to distress most of my paper edges. As a finishing touch I used the That Special Touch Honeycomb 6x6 Mask and Cosmic Shimmer Copper Kettle Texture Paste and stamped the title "Tres Chic" in Jet Black Archival Ink.

I hope you like my project! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Umount Antique Dressforms A5 Stamp Plate  Tim Holtz Idea-ology Crowded Attic Paper StashCosmic Shimmer Detail Emboss Powder True White

Zipper Roses Brown pk 4  Organza Ribbon Roses White pk 8Metal Leaf Embellishment Small

Spellbinder Die Fanciful Flight Spellbinder Die Bitty BlossomsCreative Expressions Gilding Wax Enchanted Gold

3 in 1 Set - Ornate Frame Dreamboat CollectionDistress Pad Walnut StainThat Special Touch Mask Honeycomb  Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste Copper KettleArchival Ink Pad Black Small

2 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

great bursts of colour x as usual playing catch up :( hugs x trace x

Patricia said...

Such a beautiful photo and gorgeous page!!! Loving the pops of the copper paste...