Pages

January 10, 2014

Princess Layout for Creative Expressions


This week I wanted to do a layout for my project at Creative Expressions, featuring their fun new handbag single stamps! This photo of my daughter playing dress up was perfect for this stamp, as she had many of these gorgeous handbags in her dress up arsenal!!

I found the perfect paper in my Tim Holtz Crowded Attic Paper Stash paper: full of children's nursery rhymes!! I just had to use it for my layout!!  To make the the central photo and flower clusters stand out, I whitewashed the center of the paper with Cosmic Shimmer Soft White Texture Paste. For several of my die cuts and the gorgeous Bijou Bag stamp, I chose a red paper from the Tim Holtz Retro Grunge Paper Stash. I stamped and embossed the purse using Cosmic Shimmer Fine Detail White Embossing Powder and added some 8mm Self Adhesive White Pearls . The green flourish die cuts also come from this paper stash.

To start the layout I used the Spellbinders Half Moon Squares die and layered it under the photo. I also cut the gorgeous Spellbinder Fanciful Flight Butterfly and used one wing at the top of my photo mat. I highlighted the gorgeous die cut with Enchanted Gold Gilding Wax. For the beautiful flourishes I used the Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose leafy flourish die. My beautiful die cut rolled roses are from the Donna Salazar Bitty Blossoms dies. I made several of these and also used the beautiful Satin Gold Ribbon Roses. For a final touch I added a little Key Charm.

I really hope you enjoy my project this week!!

Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste Soft WhiteTim Holtz Idea-ology Crowded Attic Paper StashTim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Stash Retro Grunge 

Spellbinder Die Half Moon SquaresCreative Expressions Gilding Wax Enchanted GoldBijou Bag Pre-Cut Stamp




Spellbinder Die Fanciful Flight  Spellbinder Die Bitty Blossoms     Heartfelt Belle Rose Die TemplateCosmic Shimmer Detail Emboss Powder True White  Self Adhesive Pearls White 8mmSatin Ribbon Roses Gold pk 8Assorted Key Charms pk 18

1 comment:

Monica said...

awwwww look at this princess!!!
I especially love the purse... and the matching flowers.. wonderful color! love this.