Pages

January 17, 2014

I Think You are the Best Canvas for Creative Expressions


I did this canvas using lots of Creative Expressions products. I started by misting the background with Cosmic Shimmer Antique Rose Vintage Mister  and Cosmic Shimmer Winter Garden Misting Ink in Soft Moss. I used the gorgeous Henna Floral Corner and Floral Border stamps to make a distressed mixed media background with Jet Black Archival Ink.

To make my featured bag stamp I embossed the Bijou Bag stamp using Perfect Medium and Cosmic Shimmer Black Fine Detail Embossing Powder. The paper comes from the Tim Holtz Retro Grunge Paper Stash, just a lovely shade of green. The sentiment is also embossed and comes from the Rose Blossom Purse stamp set. I used the gorgeous shimmery Cosmic Shimmer Copper Kettle Texture Paste in the center of my canvas and around the edges. I placed the fussy cut Bijou Bag stamp in the center of the canvas accenting it with some 5mm Black Pearls.

I cut several Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms flowers in the two larger sizes, highlighting them with gorgeous Golden Lilac Gilding Wax. The butterfly is a die cut from the Spellbinders Fanciful Flight die set. As a final touch I added the Creative Expressions Key Charms to the canvas.

I hope you like it and thank you so much for visiting!!


Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste Copper KettleCosmic Shimmer Misting Inks Set Winter Garden  Cosmic Shimmer Mister Vintage Antique RosePerfect Medium Pad ClearHenna Floral Corner Pre Cut StampHenna Floral Border Pre Cut StampArchival Ink Pad Black LargeBijou Bag Pre-Cut StampRose Blossom Purse Pre-cut StampCosmic Shimmer Detail Emboss Powder Black  Self Adhesive Pearls Black 5mmTim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Stash Retro Grunge  Creative Expressions Gilding Wax Golden LilacSpellbinder Die Bitty BlossomsSpellbinder Die Fanciful FlightAssorted Key Charms pk 18


1 comment:

Maggie said...

Gorgeous canvas Cathi, love the colours and textures you have achieved.

MaggieH