Pages

January 1, 2014

Busker


This week at Scrap Africa we have a sketch challenge! Here is the sketch we used:


I've used gorgeous Molossi Fencing Wire chipboard and Manor House flowers for this layout. You can also see the gorgeous Manor House Idyllic flowers in Cornflower, Gratitude, and the dramatic red Ruffles flower. I have also added a few small Molossi pink paper roses to the mix.


The photos are of my daughter busking with some of her friends around our little village. It was part of a competition that they actually won!! Her ballet has taken over from her fiddle playing but hopefully she will be able to keep up her playing a bit locally at some informal "seisuns" where they play together in pubs here usually on a weekend afternoon.


I've used some butterflies here from Renea Harrison's Etsy shop, just gorgeous!!

2 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

I love your page Cathi...the colours and everything is just gorgeous! It's a happy and beautiful page! I love the grungy background too! May you be blessed with everything good in 2014! I also just want to thank you for all your support and creativity at Scrap Africa, it is truly appreciated! xx

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Absolutely love this to pieces :)I love your style so much, it truly is magical. Hope you had a fantastic Chrissy and New Year and i look forward to creating with you in 2014 xx