Pages

September 3, 2014

Sketch Inspiration at La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts we used a sketch for inspirationI translated the card sketch into a layout sketch using it as the basis of layout design... Of course I used a lot of La-La Land Crafts dies!




In my photo cluster I used lots of gorgeous Prima and Petaloo flowers from my stash. The papers are the from gorgeous Autumn Basics from Maja Designs. I cut the words from the strip from the bottom of the paper. You can see several of the Fancy Butterfly Die butterflies here, as well as the Lattice Doily Border Die tucked in under the photo, I used the inner heart from the Heart Doily Die here too. I tucked in a little Prima light bulb here too...


I used the Filagree Corner Die, like in the sketch at the bottom left and top right corners of the layout.  I used the outer heart doily from the Heart Doily Die, loaded it up with flowers and a Fancy Butterfly Die and the Heart Lock and Key Die  I did some stamping, stitching, masking and splashing to finish off the layout. 

I hope you enjoyed this layout and thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!




3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This layout is lovely Cathi, love all the dies you have used..

Meggymay said...

Beautiful layout and a super photo.
Yvonne

Val-Belle said...

Oh this is gorgeous. Love that background