Pages

September 24, 2014

Show Your Style for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Show Your StyleI used a lot of my favorite things: stitching, splashing, misting, masking and molding paste, stamping, twine and of course my La-La Land Crafts dies!


I love the sense of movement this layout has. I have used the Stitched Nested Circles  to make kind of a bubble effect to move across the page. Also fitting in with the soaring and moving theme is the Hot Air Balloon Die.


I used the Birds Die die cuts across the page as well. The photo shows my daughters high above the gorgeous Crater Lake and the balloon and birds help give the feeling of being on high above the beauty of our natural surroundings there.  I used the Water Lily Die to create just a few flowers to accent the layout this time and then added the fun arrow from the Stitched Elements set.

I added a twine circle to frame my girls in the photo, lots of masking misting and stamping for my backgrounds...splashes and drips help create the look as well... and as I often do I framed my page with some machine stitching. This really is a favorite layout of mine at the moment using lots of my favorite things and I hope you like it!!

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page,
where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. I love how you have used so many dies.. that balloon is stunning! Love your background details too..

Vicki said...

Cathy, this LO is fabulous! I love how you used the balloon and circle die-cuts. Gorgeous!

phamil said...

LOVE the soft pink on this! Gorgeous page!