Pages

September 1, 2014

September Sketch Challenge at C'est Magnfique


This month at C'est Magnifique we have another gorgeous sketch challenge. Here is the beautiful sketch done by our own Sarah Routledge:


Here is my take on the sketch:


I've used the main kit, Mixed Media kit, and both the flower and embellishment add ons to layer up this layout with lots of detail!! You can find all these kits in the C'est Magnfique Store!


Here you can see where I have used the Weathered Wood Distress Stain and the Ground Coffee Dylusions spray to create my background. I have also stained the chipboard with the Distress Stain and used the Chocolate Ink and the Prima stamp included in the main kit to stamp the script stamp onto the chipboard.


I used lots of layers of paper, tucking in lots of embellishments from the kit including Prima lace doilies and wire thread.


Lots of gorgeous Prima flowers were used and I had fun splatting some of my inks onto the layout!!

This is one of my favorite layouts I've done lately, especially because it has my gorgeous family and our beautiful Irish village as a backdrop, you can see the Clare hills and the Shannon peeping out behind my husband and girls!

I hope you will take the time to join in our sketch challenge, there are several prizes to be won each month!!!

3 comments:

Nicole Doiron said...

Gorgeous page as usual Cathi!

Plony said...

This is gorgeous.....so much to see and so many lovely details. I like it very much.
Hugs Plony

ruthsplace said...

Gorgeous sketch and I love your layout.