Pages

September 17, 2014

Fairy Whispers for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Washi TapeI decided to use washi tape as a base for my two embellishment clusters, building up my layout on top of the designs... Naturally, I used a lot of my La-La Land Crafts dies!


Here you can see the several washi tape I layered. I then added some molding paste and masking as well as some mist, adding a gorgeous Prima resin topiary and some roses using the Rolled Rose Small & Medium . I added the butterfly using the Fancy Butterfly Die.


For my main photo cluster I chose a gorgeous vintage child image...I wanted to use the Fairy Whispers words in the paper as my title and thought this little girl could be a great fairy, so I added some wings to her using the Wings Set. To build up the layers under the photo I used the oval from the Stitched Elements Dies and the Heart Doily Border Die. I tucked in the sweet Steampunk Heart Cogs around the cluster to add detail. I used the Rolled Rose Large and the Rolled Rose Small & Medium dies to add some sweet delicate flowers to the layout and finished it with another butterfly from the Fancy Butterfly Die. I added stitching to both clusters on the layout and hope that I succeeded in the ethereal fairy like look for the layout!


I hope you enjoyed this layout and thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page,
where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also find us on Twitter!

I'd love to enter this in the Prima September BAP challenge. I have used all Prima Papers, masks, and embellishments.
2014 BAP Keren

3 comments:

Maremi's Small Art said...

Stunning page, one of my favourite ! you presented the dies so nice, love the wings, must get that die cut. Looove it xx

Patricia said...

That's such a sweet image...and you surely did capture the fairy-like feeling of it!!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is so lovely Cathi!!!