Pages

September 27, 2014

Hide and Go Seek for Sugar Creek Hollow


This week our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow is Hide and Go Seek! Make a vintage project and include a hidden item on it and join our challenge! Kerstin and Nina are our two guest designers for this challenge and you can also see their beautiful cards on the Sugar Creek Hollow blog.


As you can see, my hidden item was the tag with the sentiment on it! I tucked the tag in behind the vintage image and made it part of the design, pull it out and you find the secret message.  I added stitching around the edges, some gorgeous flowers and leaves from my stash and doily to finish the card off. 

I had a great time doing this challenge and I love the way this card turned out.  I hope you will come join us in the challenge!!!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and your hidden message,
Yvonne